Some friends looked at me very weirdly when i told them that the best show i saw all of 2009 was Pink in Melbourne. True. I saw some amazing shows (Neil Young, Death Cab For Cutie, those brilliant Pearl Jam shows, etc), but Pink just blew me away. Sing, dance, funny, fun, entertaining, etc. It was a show and so different to the “gig” i normally see with just a few lights and maybe some Pyro. She had a huge band, great stage setup and even did a Zeppelin cover. Ive made the comment and i stand by it.
adam
ps – i miss Amy. Her, Jose from Mehico and me would sing this one over and over. Good times.







I understand your preoccupation with the colour. I ain't a fan but when she's on the screen or sometimes on the tunes I do ge me a little guilty pleasure... :-)
ReplyDelete