Sorting photos from a few weeks ago – apologies to those waiting to see these ones
Ill write more about the Donnington / Download festival later, but lets just say that it was epicly amazingly good x infinity squared plus 1 and then put a cherry on top with choc iced magic. And that was even before I walked in the gate. Over 100,000 like minded people in the middle of nowhere in the England summer getting the rock and the roll on? GOLD.
Vultures – There is no better rhythm section in any band anywhere ever at this very moment in time. Period. Yes, we all know im a Grohl fanboy. I make no apologies for that. But put him together with the man who glued Led Zeppelin together and you have sheer brilliance. Theres a photo of Le Homme for the ladies too cause i know he make you tingle. Seeing them again next Monday night back in London. Yay. Miss my Vultures peeps but.
ACDC – were normal. Normal = brilliant. They can not ever suck. Same setlist as the February shows I saw. Wasnt sick of them then and am not sick of them now. I want more. If/when i grow up i want to be Malcolm Young.
No comments:
Post a Comment