Thursday, July 8, 2010

Buenos Nachos Margarita

I really should have taken those Spanish lessons. I was about to put sour cream on my corn flakes today when a senorita stopped me. Nice.

 

Madrid sucked. Maybe i should have checked it out more. Was majorly hot and there wasn’t much to do. I did go see that new Ewan McGregor / Pierce Brosnan movie and it was good – and I learnt how to say fcuk in Spanish – JODER. That’ll come in handy for sure. Nice.

 

I got to the hotel and didn’t realise it was in the “men who like men” region of the city and it was also a “men liking men” festival for a few days. Neither did most of the other hotel guests. Should have gotten a clue when i stepped out of the Metro station and saw rainbow flags and dudes in short shorts walking poodles. Lots of crack wh0res around too. The nightclubs there opened about 1am and go through to about 11am so that made for a quiet evening. NOT! Trying to find something to eat was difficult – all the bars were like the Blue Oyster in Police Academy. I didn’t really want to eat in a place where some dude got rammed a few hours earlier. So i ate a box of Oreos from the supermarket. Nice.

 

Today i arrived in Bilbao in the north and its jodering awesome. Three night music festival starts tomorrow night. Slayer / Faith No More / Jet / Pearl Jam / Alice In Chains / etc. Itll be a late one – Pearl Jam are on at 1230am Saturday morning. Jet are on at 2am Sunday morning. Nice.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment