This is the British Musical Experience exhibit. History of music in the UK. Its good – doesn’t compare to Cleveland’s Rock n Roll hall Of Fame, but still cool.
I refuse to go see stupid boring museums full of old pointless cr@p about a period in history i don’t give a flying fcuk about or that history should probably forget. I don’t do that sh1t back home and im not going to do it in Europe. I don’t fcuking care. Maybe ill go see some art – the Guggenheim is near my hotel in Bilbao, Spain when im there in two weeks. Old stuff from the Battle Of Hastings in 1066 just doesn’t float my boat. But if Hendrix once had a burger at a cafe somewhere, then ill travel hours to have a burger there too. Thats how i roll. Put me in a room full of records, guitars, posters and interactive exhibits about Led Zeppelin, the Stones, the Who, Oasis, Def Leppard, Spice Girls, etc and im all over it. Spent 4 hours at this place. Then went to see Bon Jovi again.
No comments:
Post a Comment