Tuesday, June 15, 2010

this is me, past the point of caring

At Heathrow this arvo i was waiting for my flight to Warsaw. Charlie Benante appears out of nowhere. Very cool. Were on the same flight. Spoke briefly about the show this Wednesday and some of the shows over the last weekend in London. Good times. Got him to sign my travel journal too – even though ive met him a few times over the years and have heaps of stuff signed, still cool to get the journal signed too. Haha - “all the beast”

 

GOLD!

 

For those not in the know........... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Benante or http://www.anthrax.com/nfws/pages/charlieBio.asp

 

Side note- ive just spent 2 weeks in London. I swear they aren’t speaking English. All day im like “can you say that again?” or “excuse me?” or I just smile and walk away. I just cant understand a fcuking word they’re saying! Remember that scene in European Vacation when Chevys got the language converter out -  at the London hotel? Been there. Done that.

No comments:

Post a Comment