skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
backpackipodme
Me, my backpack and my ipod. Thats it.
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
it has to start somewhere, it has to start sometime. what better place than here, what better time than now?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Adam Baker
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2013
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
2012
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2011
(31)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(3)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(1)
▼
2010
(93)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(19)
▼
June
(28)
and the first one said to the second one there I h...
i miss my therapist
I'm going through a black hey Capricorn day
nightmares on wax
i just want to scream HELLO
those british boots go kick bengali in the head
sometimes i sleep. sometimes its not for days.......
...... her fascist regime
got the time tick tick ticking in my head
Lun. Don.
warsaw or the first breath you take after you give up
sonisphere
Bon Jovi, 02 Arena night 1 - June 7 2010
read the June 14 part. Nice.
read the June 14 part. Nice.
this is me, past the point of caring
Jovi free show this afternoon at 02
it has to start somewhere, it has to start sometim...
Rage Against The Machine. Finsbury Park.
Woohoo!
these days turned out nothing like I had planned
Music to travel to…..
way on down south, way on down south. London town
i know I keep you amused, but I feel I'm being used
i own this town
waiting for someone or something to show you the way
flesh and bone is no persuasion. this is the pathw...
took my chances on a big jet plane, never let them...
►
May
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment