Hi
Remember me?
I don’t.
Anyway so i got here in early February. I needed awesomeness after what i left to arrive here. Awesomeness was delivered. Ive had winter, summer and spring. Ive had food (gots to buy moi an extra seat on the plane to get moi out of here). Ive had drink. Ive had gigs. Ive had movies. Ive had fun. I found records.
Friends from there joined me. I caught up with old friends from here. I made new ones. Weve laughed. Weve cried. Weve talked over the porcelain phone. We went to Disneyland. Ive thought of there a lot. Ive missed people. Even gots me a new person to miss – the therapist now has a lil sister. Ive seen Huey. Hank disappointed. I ticked a few festival bucket list items off said list. Ive seen Billie. Ive seen Sambora 4 more times. Ive seen Slayer. Caught up with some Africans. Ive seen Mellencamp. Ive been on the phone. Ive seen someone from The Clash. A week of confirmations and salutations in between dreams. That was real nice. Ive met an Aerosmith. Ive met an ex Roses. Got a new Les. Didnt see Foo. Boo. I saw the Purple one and it reigned (w/ a side of yams). Got a prescription. The Norwegians and The Canasians hung out at The BK lounge. That was nice. I went to NASA but the big rocket didn’t go now. I saw a speech from an actual astronaut but she didn’t say Uranus. I watched the Grammy awards in REAL TIME! I talked. I ate at Katy Perrys recommendation. I was introduced to Whole Foods. In Austin. By an Austiner. And then i was taken to see the Great one – SRV – but it was bronzed. Decryptic.
Question mark. Full stop. Answer. Go.
Ill send more photos and stories later.
To the USA peeps, its been real. It will be repeated. PJ20 is just around the corner i hear
So tonight im off to see what Iron Maiden were talking about.
Rock it. yeah.
adam
No comments:
Post a Comment