This is my ride.
My Hog.
I call her Bat Fitch
For obvious reasons
Its a her cause I don’t ride boys
Me and Bat Fitch, we ride off in to the sunset at like 12km/h with miles and miles of decrepit unrepaired road ahead of us and miles and miles of honking angry trucks, buses and cars behind us.
The angry Greeks, they pass me and Bat Fitch eventually. They flip us the internationally recognized “bird”.
But its cool. Cause the Greeks have claimed me as one of them.
The Greeks think im Greek. In the shops and restaurants they talk Greek to me, and am surprised that im not one of their herd. They seem offended when i answer “no” to the common question – “but your parents, they Greek?” Must be the eyebrows.
Santorini = win. I am moving to San Sebastian – that wasn’t bullsh.t, but ill holiday in Santorini. With a brief stopover in Berlin just because and then Athens for records.
No comments:
Post a Comment