Tuesday, August 9, 2011

So anyhoo I've been back a while. Not doing much but travelling around heaps. The bag still isn't unpacked. Its been fun opening up the boxes of worthless cr.p that I sent back too. Seeing the people and things I missed has been awesome. But I've also seen things I didn't miss and that sucks.

Its weird being back here. The people and things I give a sh.t about aren't weird, but outside of those is. I don't know, maybe its me? I've changed?

I'm reminded of the writings of the great poet - David Lee Roth - who wrote the following, amongst such masterpieces as Panama, Jump, Top Jimmy, Ain't Talkin Bout Love and the fitting Hot For Teacher:

"Travelling around, you can learn a lot about people and places, and through that you can learn a lot about yourself, too, just by the way you react on the spot to new and different situations. And you can land yourself in some funny sh.t, too. And that's good for you! You shouldn't be afraid to try and put yourself some place you've never been before"

Word.

You'll be happy to know I've dried out too. There's a lady in Perth who will fall out of her government issued chair when she reads I went 5 weeks no percentage beverage. I've had a couple over the last week. But not in excess but I have been listening to them. Not the new lame stuff, just the Hutchence era.

Sorting photos at the request of peeps. They want to know stuff too. NASA, Disneyland, LA, South America, Coachella, SXSW, San Fran, week 4 of March, etc - seems that people need to be in the know. Nice that I've inspired a couple of you. Ill get some photos to you all shortly. One of my top 10 fav photos from my planetary happy place is attached for memories. 97000 photos is a lot to take in. Don't worry, I aint sendin ya 97000 photos. Its been good to go back and look over some. I'd forgotten about a lot of stuff I did, stuff I saw, people I met, etc. It all seems a blur to be honest. It still is.

But I needed to clear the photo hard drive. Cause I'm about to cross the pond to take more photos.

Rtfo,

adam
Sent from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment